- Metro: Buy the tickets in the machine near the metro
- Inside of the city: 1,50€ (1 zone [A])
- From / To Airport: 3,90€ (4 zones [ABCD])
- Bus: Buy the tickets in the machine in the bus (1,50 € per journey)
- Taxi: A journey usually costs around 7€ (for example – from the center to the university) Fares
- Bike: Buy the tickets in the machine near the valenbisi station. Short Term Ticket, Weekly 13,30€
Note: Change your bike every 25 minutes so that you don’t have to pay any more.
- Valencia Tourist Card: Free bus, metro and tram travel for 24, 48 or 72 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Includes journeys to and from the airport. Allows you to travel in any of Valencia’s metro, city bus and tram zones. Includes free entry to municipal museums and monuments.
- 24 hours: 15€
- 48 hours: 20€
- 72 hours: 25€
Buy online: You can collect your Valencia Tourist Card from the DIGITAL KIOSK at the airport. It is located opposite the car rental companies. In the machine you must enter the order number and e-mail address from which you made the purchase.